Disposable bed pan liner made of hygienic pulp material with water resistance properties. Biodegradable and suitable for disposal in a macerator. ~2L capacity.
Disposable pan liner for holding human waste and other body fluids. Also used by immobile female patients for bed-side collection of urine. Can be used in conjunction with a standard plastic support for improved stability. Single use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Disposable for reduced risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Integrated graduation marking for indication of approximate volume
- Inclusion of “ribs” on the inside wall of bed pan to provide extra strength
- Stack 2 pieces or more for extra stability and improved hygiene, if required
- Fits perfectly into standard plastic support (REF 08110) for extra stability
- Stackable for reduced storage space
- Steady with flat bottom
- Inner bag protects product from dust and contamination
- Water resistant, for a minimum period of 4 hours