Disposable 3L bowl with Hygiene Control Bag™ featuring water and soap resistant properties. Packed in WardPak™ (inner bag) for easy dispensing. Non-sterile.
High-capacity 3L disposable bowl with Hygiene Control Bag™ can be used for a variety of functions, such as body cleaning/washing, carry liquid contents, hold dressing/bandage, collect human waste, etc. Suitable for single use only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Disposable and single use can reduce risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Hygiene Control Bag™ helps to shield the bowl, enhance product usage and provide extra strength and protection
- Clean and lint-free for better hygiene performance
- Hygiene Control Bag™ allows the bowl to be water resistant and detergent proof, thus suitable to serve as a wash bowl for body & face cleaning or washing
- Hygiene Control Bag™ is useful and convenient for isolating and disposing dangerous or contaminated waste after used
- Can apply Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP by Curas™ – REF 08100-08102) to stabilize liquid content and prevent accidental spills
- Serve as an emesis basin for bedridden patients
- Suitable to be used as a general waste collection bowl to hold used diapers, used wipes, dressing or dirty cloths
- Compatible to use with Curas disposable lid (REF 08132 – Disposable Lids for 3L General Purpose Bowl) for odour suppression to increase patient dignity and allows for discreet transportation
- Flat base design of the bowl for stable placement
- Bowl with reinforced base to maintain material strength during usage and transportation with contents
- Bowl available with wide and reinforced rim for easy holding and handling when content is full
- Product is stackable for easy storage and reduces space
- Inner bag, WardPak™ protects product from dust and contamination and allows for easy dispensing at ward level.