Re-usable kidney tray made of strong plastic material. Autoclavable. 750ml capacity.
Product is for general use in the medical field, from holding and transporting drugs and medical devices such as swabs, dressing, syringes, needles, instruments, etc., to holding waste arising from medical, nursing or dental procedures, e.g., human tissue, blood or other body fluids. Can be used as part of a procedure kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable plastic is long-lasting and provides strong support.
- Re-usable and can be repetitively washed in hot water and sterilized by autoclave.
- Integrated graduation marking for indication of approximate volume.
- Smooth surface makes cleaning and disinfecting an easy task.
- Steady with flat bottom and easy to carry when full.
- Lightweight for easy handling and transport.
- Stackable for reduced storage space.
- Inner bag protects product from dust and contamination before reaching its point of use.