Disposable patient wipes made of highly absorbent, maceratable pulp material.
Patient wipes are suitable for professional washing of incontinent, bedridden or dependent individuals in hospitals, nursing homes and home healthcare. They are also helpful for outpatient care, maternity and baby care. Use with water, soap or lotion, as required. The wipes can help to dry patients quickly and easily. Single use only. Patient wipes can be macerated after use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost-efficient, hygienic and an effective infections control measure.
- Colour-free and fragrance-free material.
- Made from formaldehyde-free and totally chlorine-free (TCF) material
- Versatile, can be used in conjunction with any soap, lotion, or water
- Highly absorbent, suitable for drying off patients
- Disposable for reduced risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Product is low lint, which means there is less residual fibre after use
- Macerator friendly, can be easily disposed by maceration
- Each piece is Z+1/2 folded for easy dispensing
- Inner bag protects product from dust, contamination and liquids at all times
- Centre perforation bag allows each wipe to be dispensed easily without full exposure