Disposable patient wipes made of highly absorbent polypropylene material.
Patient wipes are suitable for professional washing of bedridden or dependent individuals in hospitals, nursing homes and home healthcare. They are also helpful for outpatient care, maternity and baby care. Use with water, soap or lotion, as required. Single use only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost-efficient, hygienic and an effective infections control measure.
- Each piece is Z-folded for convenient dispensing.
- Patient wipes maintain high tear-resistant and strength performance, even when wet.
- Colour-free and fragrance-free material.
- Viscose ingredient makes it more absorbent than most PP wipes.
- Versatile, can be used in conjunction with any soap, lotion, or water, also for drying off.
- Lint-free, no residual fibre after use. Disposable for reduced risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections.
- Inner bag protects product from dust, contamination and liquids at all times.
- Bag with centre perforation allows each piece to be dispensed easily without full exposure.