Disposable sampling cup made of pulp material with water resistance properties. Biodegradable and suitable for disposal in a macerator. ~200ml capacity.
Disposable cup for holding urine and various types of liquids. Single use, with a minimum of 4 hours of water resistance. Aims at reducing the risk of nosocomial contamination from patients exposing their hands to infected urine during urine sample taking.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Disposable for reduced risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Integrated graduation marking for indication of approximate volume
- Reinforced base for extra stability
- Reinforced handle for easy one-hand operation
- Stackable for reduced storage space
- Double-press process gives a smooth surface and better finishing on product
- Inner bag, WardPak™ allows easy dispensing at ward level and protects product from dust and contamination.