Disposable rectangular tray made of pure natural fibre with water and oil resistant properties. dable, and suitable for disposal in a macerator.
Fibre trays are used for various applications specifically at the ward level, isolation ward, ICU and in the operating room. They are used for holding and transporting drugs and devices such as swabs, dressing, syringes, needles, instruments, etc., and as trays in procedure kits.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clean, hygienic white trays made of 100% natural fibre.
- ECF (elemental chlorine free) bleaching method for a safe colour free product.
- Dust-free and non-toxic; safe for medical use and food contact.
- UV-treated for improved surface hygiene and cleanliness.
- Packed in hygienic inner bags to protect from dust and contamination.
- Safe for use in autoclave machine, microwave, oven and refrigerator.
- Autoclavable for procedure kit preparation (120°C to 136°C)
- Resistant to hot water (up to 100°C), hot oil (up to 120°C), and steam (up to 136°C).
- No toxic substance or odour is released in high-temperature or acidic/alkaline conditions.
- Maceratable*, to minimize cross contamination and for convenient disposal.
- Compostable; biodegradable within two months.