Disposable wash gloves made of highly absorbent non-woven polyester/viscose material. Rectangular, pouch shape with ultrasonic seal on two sides (non-sewing).
Wash gloves are suitable for professional washing of bedridden or dependent individuals in hospitals, nursing homes and home healthcare. They are also helpful for outpatient care, maternity and baby care. Use with water, soap or lotion, as required. The highly absorbent wash gloves also help to dry patients quickly and easily. For single use only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost-efficient, hygienic and an effective infections control measure.
- Disposable for reduced risk of cross-contamination and Hospital-Acquired Infections.
- Inner bag protects product from dust, contamination and liquids at all times.
- Special hygienic bag allows each piece to be dispensed easily without full exposure.
- Each wash glove has a reinforced seal for good tear-resistant wet-strength performance.
- All wash gloves are made of colour-free and fragrance-free non-woven material.
- Product is also lint-free, which means there is no residual fibre after use.
- Straight opening with 3cm lower down for easy hand insertion.